Between the warm sausage, melty cheese, zesty potatoes and spicy green chile, all wrapped in a tortilla, you won't miss the egg!
Elements of an Eggless Breakfast Burrito
Eggless Breakfast Burritos
Potatoes, sausage, cheese and green chile wrapped in a flour tortilla is the perfect eggless breakfast burrito!
- 1 package flour tortillas burrito or soft taco size
- 1 28 oz package Potatoes O'Brien (diced potatoes with peppers and onions)
- 1 9.6 oz package Jimmy Dean sausage crumbles (refrigerated)
- 1 package shredded cheese cheddar or mexican blend
- 1 jar 505 Green Chile Sauce
- Aluminum Foil
Cook the whole bag of Potatoes O'Brien according to package specifications. Add to a large mixing bowl to cool slightly.
Add the sausage (or your meat of choice) to the bowl with the potatoes. Add as much of the the green chile sauce and cheese to the bowl to meet your preference. I usually start with 1/2 bag of cheese to start and a few spoonfuls of green chile sauce, taste and adjust accordingly.
Lay out a sheet of aluminum foil and place a tortilla on top of foil.
Add filling to the bottom half of the tortilla. Fold the sides of the tortilla in and roll.
Wrap in aluminum foil for storage.